Monday, April 16, 2012

the Countdown is ON!

We are getting to within a month of our move. We have to be out in 33 days.  We will probably be out a few days before that.  CRAZY!!!
I just read my cute niece Breeann's most recent blog post...she is graduating from BYU this week (YEA!  So, so happy for her). We are so excited to see my mom, my brother, sister-in-law and niece (remember, her brother Hunter is in Africa serving a mission) for a few days while they come to her graduation.
This picture was taken on her birthday last May.

Anyway, I've been thinking/saying for the past several days that I haven't really been sad about the move, we are super excited, ready to be there in a way, not wanting to go so soon in other ways, but knowing that the actual driving out of the neighborhood may be more emotional and tragic than I care to think about.
Actually, I can't really think about it yet.
But after reading Bree's blog tonight, I told her I'm feeling sick to my stomach knowing how far away from her we will be (she is moving to Texas).
And now that it has set in, I think I will feel that way for the next 33 days at least, about us moving so far from everyone we know and love.
But, life is good!  I will start packing sometime in May.   :)

Oh, and if you don't know, we did not get the house we put an offer in.  We are good though, we know we will end up wherever we are supposed to.  For now, it is looking like we will be living in an apartment (I think we will feel like we are on vacation...well, the kids and I anyway...Marty will be at work every day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment