Thursday, June 14, 2012

apartment tour (this is for you Grandma Paris) and anyone else who's interested!

This is standing at the front door, looking straight in:
the kitchen/dining table is just to the right of the door:
This cute spot with our fun poster Jami made us, on the wall between the kitchen and our "bedroom" ;)
I just realized I didn't get one straight on of our bedroom, but I'm just standing in our room looking out into the kitchen/family room:
 Straight across from our room is the kids room (the bed didn't make it so one of them is on the trundle and one on the floor...it changes occasionally...right now it's Carter on the floor).  They have a sliding glass door out onto the balcony.  There is also a door out there from the family room, just to the left of the couch...you can kind of see it in the other picture, just past the boxes!  :)
 Then there is a laundry closet, bathroom and closet (I'm standing in the same place for the picture of the kids room and this one, just turned around to snap this one):
 And the view from the balcony.  It is absolutely beautiful here!!!    This one is looking left:
 This one is looking right:
and the best view of all:

And that's it!




3 comments:

  1. YAY! Pooh Bear made it- that's the best of all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For SURE!!! I have a video of him opening the box today, I will see if I can put it on here. He was so thrilled! :)

      Delete
  2. Holy cow teeny! I'm sure you can't wait to get into your house. But it really is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete